­
osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor - Printable Version

+- ­ (http://www.theaquila.net)
+-- Forum: The Aquila Network News & Announcements (http://www.theaquila.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (http://www.theaquila.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor (/showthread.php?tid=5161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor - Kev - 01-23-2016

Made a quick tool that would disable the ability they have with Bancho to request a screenshot of your desktop and steal files from your computer whenever they feel like it.

Instructions are on the tool, please do spread this :3.  It's a free tool and has no restrictions on who can load it, I have packed it with Themida though (false positives will show up.)

Download Here

[Image: explorer_2016-01-22_17-41-42.png]

RE: osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor - -Ben- - 01-23-2016

Download this if you are getting dll's errors.

RE: osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor - Stratos - 01-23-2016

yey!1

RE: osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor - Legendre - 01-23-2016

amazing!! xD

RE: osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor - Stratos - 01-23-2016

Question someone else mentioned earlier.

Wouldn't it be simple for peppy to detect it when screenshots dont go through to him? I mean it's possible if it was 100% automatic, what if he tried to manually get it

RE: osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor - Hellsing - 01-23-2016

Good work Kev, keep it up!

RE: osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor - Kortel - 01-23-2016

gj Kev, one thing though just to be sure: with Random Username & Password you mean that we get an Error Message by Bancho saying "Wrong Username or Password" and then use the Tool so that it'll not screenshot wehn i login with my Real Username & Password?

Edit: More Detailed Instructions would be cool becuz i'm totaly braindead

RE: osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor - DankRareMemes - 01-23-2016

Free hakes xdddd.

RE: osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor - Kev - 01-23-2016

(01-23-2016, 11:22 AM)Kortel Wrote: gj Kev, one thing though just to be sure: with Random Username & Password you mean that we get an Error Message by Bancho saying "Wrong Username or Password" and then use the Tool so that it'll not screenshot wehn i login with my Real Username & Password?

Edit: More Detailed Instructions would be cool becuz i'm totaly braindead

Random login data or real login data, doesn't really matter that much.  Once patched any logout's and login's won't need a re-patch.

RE: osu!SpywareRemoval - Feel safe knowing they won't be screenshotting your monitor - Eating Cookiezi - 01-24-2016

Thanks so much for your hard work, Kev!