• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hush Hush Achievements Guide

I made this to help anyone using google. The last thread sure helped me Smile

[Image: Sle6g.jpg]

Hopping Bunny
This secret achievement requires you to full combo "Chatmonchy - Make Up! Make Up!" beatmap by peppy, creator of Osu! The title of this achievement is obvious when you play through the beatmap.

S-Ranker
To unlock this secret achievement, simply receive an S rank three times in a row on different maps. The safest way is to plan 3 maps you already know you can full combo with over 95% accuracy and play them all in a row.

Most Improved
1. Play a new mapset you never played before and get a really bad score. Like 50% accuracy
2. Play it again and full combo that same diff.
3. Repeat on 10-20 different maps.

Tip: you can not have played any of those maps before. You also only have just one shot per mapset. No retries.

You have to do this multiple times (10-20 times) for it to give you the achievement.

Video Tutorial + Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHPzw3UHCWs
(read the creators comments)

Non-Stop Dancer
To unlock this secret achievement, simply play any ranked or approved beatmap that is longer than ten minutes and pass without easy/no-fail/Halftime mods. To find beatmaps this long, search "marathon" in the beatmap search bar.

I got it from this:
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/972
I can't read low AR so I used HR. Also OD+HPDR is pretty low so it's possible to use this map to get this achievement and Consilation Prize at the same time. If you can manage to FC this with a low %, you can get stumbler and Nonstop at the same time too. 4 achievements at once Tongue

Consolation Prize
Pass the hardest difficulty of any ranked mapset with below a 70% without no-fail and/or easy mods. This is extremely difficult to do as most insane difficulties make it impossible to pass under a 70%. A trick is to tweak your universal offset so your accuracy will be lower ingame even if you feel your playing normally. Then find a ranked mapset which the hardest difficulty is 'Hard' or lower.

from boko:
I recommend this map for Consolation Prize
osu.ppy.sh/b/1147
It's difficult, yet very forgiving (low HP drain).

Note: It's very likely that you can not have played the mapset at all before doing this.

Tested in mania : does not work in it. It's probably standard only.

Video Tutorial/Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gJB0ZTHKG0

Challenge Accepted
I’m not 100% sure since I already had this achievement and I wasn’t sure how I got it. I heard it’s from simply passing an Approved map, but there might be more to it than that.

Stumbler
Full combo any difficulty on any ranked beatmap set with a D ranking. The easiest way to manage this is to tweak the universal offset and play a ranked beatmap on easy with sudden death.

Note: It's very likely that you can not have played the mapset at all before doing this.

Video proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtkA9Fu5lm0

Quick Draw
Be the first person to pass any difficulty of a newly ranked mapset in any playmode. (found this on teamliquid's forum. I tried it on mania and it doesn't seem to work there. Maybe ctb+taiko+standard only).

Tip: Keep an eye on #announce for newly ranked maps and quickly download it as soon as it's ranked. Nofail+DT the shortest diff.

Obsessed
Play the same map over 100 times in the same day. Retries count (but it has to be a certain amount of time into the map to count). The best way to do this is to attempt to FC a normal/hard difficulty with the Perfect mod enabled.

Jack Of All Trades
5,000 plays of each game mode. Not sure if mania counts in this.

Jackpot
Achieve a score of exactly 7,777,777
proof from boko:
*removed to protect identity*
proof from kev:
http://puu.sh/1zeVl

I guess just use nofail on a long song and once you get close, be careful. If you happen to get to 7,777,777 just wait for the song to end and now you can brag to everyone on #osu :3

Nonstop
One theory for Nonstop is to FC a 10 minute or longer map. Please post any ranked/approved 10+ minute playtime maps that are easy. Most are generally difficult or extremely long.

Conclusion
Well there ya have it. A guide for the secret achievements. I'll continue updating this as I can. If you know of any ranked/approved maps in the following categories, please post them Smile
  • Easy Approved maps
  • Maps longer than 10 minutes and are not difficult (normal/hard diffs)
  • Mapsets which hardest diff is easy to get consolation prize in (low HPDR)

If you find something wrong with this guide, or got a useful tip, please let me know!
(12-06-2012, 06:54 PM)Yo_D Wrote: Sorry if this is considered bumping an old thread here, but I registered here to post this and I don't find it appropriate to start a new thread.

I made this to help anyone using google. This thread sure helped me Smile

[Image: Xh7Ay.png]
This secret achievement requires you to full combo "Chatmonchy - Make Up! Make Up!" beatmap by peppy, creator of Osu! The title of this achievement is obvious when you play through the beatmap.

[Image: L6is9.png]
To unlock this secret achievement, simply receive an S rank three times in a row on different maps. The safest way is to plan 3 maps you already know you can full combo with over 95% accuracy and play them all in a row.

[Image: BTxKi.png]
Play a map, get a really bad score, then improve it by a tenfold. The best way to do this is to play bad on purpose with the half time mod on a map you can normally full combo. Play the map again and full combo it like normally to unlock this secret achievement.

[Image: DbE0W.png]
To unlock this secret achievement, simply play any ranked or approved beatmap that is longer than ten minutes and pass without easy/no-fail/Halftime mods. To find beatmaps this long, search "marathon" in the beatmap search bar.

[Image: e6HcO.png]
Pass the hardest difficulty of any ranked mapset with below a 70% without no-fail and/or easy mods. This is extremely difficult to do as most insane difficulties make it impossible to pass under a 70%. A trick is to tweak your universal offset so your accuracy will be lower ingame even if you feel your playing normally. Then find a ranked mapset which the hardest difficulty is 'Hard' or lower.

[Image: vSEiZ.png]
I’m not 100% sure since I already had this achievement and I wasn’t sure how I got it. I heard it’s from simply passing an Approved map, but there might be more to it than that.

[Image: mTTXy.png]
Full combo any difficulty on any ranked beatmap set with a D ranking. The easiest way to manage this is to tweak the universal offset and play a ranked beatmap on easy with the sudden death mod on.

[Image: 7eiFf.png]
Be the first person to pass a difficulty in any playmode. (found this on teamliquid's forum. I tried it on mania and it doesn't seem to work there. Maybe ctb+taiko+standard only)

[Image: hkEmW.png]
Play the same map over 100 times in the same day. Retries count. The best way to do this is to attempt to reach the top 40 leaderboards on a normal/hard difficulty with the Perfect mod enabled.

Jack Of All Trades (reached 10 image limit lol)
Play every game mode efficiently. The skill/amount of times played needed is unknown, but play enough of each and this secret achievement will be unlocked eventually. But just as an example, White Wolf has a 672 playcount in CtB, 2,803 in Taiko, and 120,262 in standard and does not have this achievement. TTTL is in the top 100 ranks for both standard and Taiko, but is ranked in the 4000 in CtB and does not have this achievement. However, Uan is in the top 500 for each of the 3 modes and he got the achievement. It's probably really hard to get.

Jackpot & Nonstop are the only ones unknown to me. Nonstop might be like Obsessed but maybe more than 1000 tries instead? Or maybe it's just playing nonstop for a very long period of time like 12 hours? I literally have no idea what jackpot could be.

wonderful contribution good sir

about "challenge accepted" achievement.. there's definitely more to it than simply beating an approved map. I don't know what it is. I've beaten every approved map at least once and I don't have it so I have no idea what it is.
OH!
Hello
there is nothing more to it than completing an approved map sorry hyhy
Nice guide./
(12-06-2012, 08:33 PM)flant-rage Wrote: there is nothing more to it than completing an approved map sorry hyhy

why do I not have it , then?
OH!
Hello
iam sorry i dont know, but its true what flant said, u just have to complete an approved beatmap thats all :/
For me it was a renard song Tu4ar i think.
[Image: 1sJbv]
(12-07-2012, 04:41 AM)Ep1cC Wrote: iam sorry i dont know, but its true what flant said, u just have to complete an approved beatmap thats all :/
For me it was a renard song Tu4ar i think.

i've completed bigblack nomod and i dont have it

and multiple other approved maps... :S

eh dunno then. osu just hates me. Big Grin
OH!
Hello
You need your own thread :3
Thanks for helping others, man.
[Image: rAJg] [Image: rAJn]
Thank you so much :3