• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

timewarp problem

I succeiss to used the timewarp yesterday.
today when I used timewarp,I listened two beep after injection and two beep after start osu
this is no problem.
but when I used hotkey,I listened beep like error and nothing heppend.
regular work in yesterday but today is error
I try the day but yet not work
I'm puzzled plz help me
Play a map with a spinner then exit it. Now you can adjust speed.
(12-18-2016, 06:06 AM)flashknox Wrote: Play a map with a spinner then exit it. Now you can adjust speed.

I try it yet can't adjust speed.
(12-18-2016, 04:15 PM)akosama Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 06:06 AM)flashknox Wrote: Play a map with a spinner then exit it. Now you can adjust speed.

if you are on fallback then switch to stable latest, then heres detailed steps;
1. Move the launcher .exe file in a USB stick.
2.Make sure you have got the necessary DLLs installed, if you don't then it will tell you.
3.Execute the program you have set in your config as an administrator exe; if i have put Skype.exe then im gonna run Skype as an Administrator
4.Execute the launcher as an Administrator
5.Wait for that black box to disappear, the hack selection should pop up after.
6.Click the wanted hack
7.Click "Load"
8.Wait for it to load, it should close and a bit after you should hear 2 sounds(normally beeps but can be different)
9.Once you hear the beeps, open osu, you should hear another 2 beeps once the hack detects osu.
10. Go onto a spinner map, then complete a single spinner( i do tewi spinners map)
11. Exit to the song selection menu then click a hotkey to set the speed of the next song you are going to play.
12.If you are gonna play a song with DT or Halftime, click CTRL and + if DT or CTRL and - for HT or CTRL and Backspace for no speed changing mod
13.play a map, it should be set the speed the hotkey you clicked has been set to
14.if you want to switch speed, go back to selection menu and click the wanted hotkey
15.go click on some random another song(dont play it) then switch back to the song you want to play
16.and there it should work
criticals;
ADMINISTRATOR
STABLE LATEST
and a brain
(12-19-2016, 06:11 AM)Azerod Wrote:
(12-18-2016, 04:15 PM)akosama Wrote:

if you are on fallback then switch to stable latest, then heres detailed steps;
1. Move the launcher .exe file in a USB stick.
2.Make sure you have got the necessary DLLs installed, if you don't then it will tell you.
3.Execute the program you have set in your config as an administrator exe; if i have put Skype.exe then im gonna run Skype as an Administrator
4.Execute the launcher as an Administrator
5.Wait for that black box to disappear, the hack selection should pop up after.
6.Click the wanted hack
7.Click "Load"
8.Wait for it to load, it should close and a bit after you should hear 2 sounds(normally beeps but can be different)
9.Once you hear the beeps, open osu, you should hear another 2 beeps once the hack detects osu.
10. Go onto a spinner map, then complete a single spinner( i do tewi spinners map)
11. Exit to the song selection menu then click a hotkey to set the speed of the next song you are going to play.
12.If you are gonna play a song with DT or Halftime, click CTRL and + if DT or CTRL and - for HT or CTRL and Backspace for no speed changing mod
13.play a map, it should be set the speed the hotkey you clicked has been set to
14.if you want to switch speed, go back to selection menu and click the wanted hotkey
15.go click on some random another song(dont play it) then switch back to the song you want to play
16.and there it should work
criticals;
ADMINISTRATOR
STABLE LATEST
and a brain
when I finish the spinner and back to songs selection menu.I want to play with DT and push ctrl and +. after it I listend the sound [doubletime is enabled] and a beep like error
so I want to change the speed but not work
when I push hotkey I also listend beep like error and nothing happend
I don't know what's worng with my operation...
Azerod seems to have summed it up correctly, you should be hearing a voice when you press a hotkey to change the speed also.