• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

World of Warcraft

Bug 
Anyone else here play this or bot this?

Played it pretty hard 2years ago back in 'wrath of LK' and by that im talking fulltime raiding 4-5hours every second day with my guild.

Only went to highschool for 10-12hours a week that year because I was to lazy to go full time 9-3 so had a shitload of time on my hands.

I bot my account usualy 12-15hours a day for past year now because im to lazy to level my characters and mainly waiting for 'PandaLand Expansion'.

If you want my battlenet just pm me, but im Pretty much on all Oceanic servers with 85's on 70% of those. ( i forget the names)
I was playing this game until 2012 but stopped now, cuz i get bored over time ...
and the new Panda Update is really Crazy ^^
[Image: 1sJbv]
I usually play it in small periods of 3 months at a time. Im going to bot hard on panda expansion and sell the accounts i think.
I bought the 1st Version of WoW when i was 10 xD
I played it 2 days and got bored..
My Aunt gives me every single update as a birthday present, bcause she only knows this game Big Grin
(07-17-2012, 09:21 PM)Kev Wrote: I usually play it in small periods of 3 months at a time. Im going to bot hard on panda expansion and sell the accounts i think.

yea ill probably do the same thing when is see all the wow's on sale for like 30-40$ all up ill bot some 85's and sell to friends who i know need an account and whatnot.
Easy money xD
on my account where two lv.85 character and one 72 and i just give it my friend without money ^_^
[Image: 1sJbv]
i play this game like 2-3 months on pirate server x10, after i get level 85 i play like 1 week then stop because i get bored
(07-19-2012, 01:49 PM)cskillers Wrote: i play this game like 2-3 months on pirate server x10, after i get level 85 i play like 1 week then stop because i get bored

Private servers are boring... >.> in general because no community imo.. and just looks dead in general on the servers.
Yes thats right I dont like Private servers too... I played 2 years ago on a flyff privat server Tongue
Such games are too long. For example, even Lineage 2.
[Image: rAJg] [Image: rAJn]