• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Garry's Mod

So guys, who of you plays Garry's mod?

Probably the best Sandbox game.

Well.. Minecraft is the best but.. idk Tongue
Big fan of sandbox games due to endless hours of fun, but after about 1000 hours on Garry's Mod I am somewhat tired of it. Starbound has been the latest sandbox game I have been playing.
I don't enjoy Minecraft, and I don't play Garry's Mod.
I wish I had Garry's Mod. But I don't. How sad.

Also, Minecraft is overrated.
I have both, and what i like about sandbox games, is How you can create minigames with it. If they were just vanila (without mods/usercreated gamemoded) they would be a lot less popular i think.
(01-31-2014, 12:58 AM)JustM3 Wrote: I have both, and what i like about sandbox games, is How you can create minigames with it. If they were just vanila (without mods/usercreated gamemoded) they would be a lot less popular i think.

The sandbox games in vanilla are linear , Minecraft for example , ( it's my opinion ) is better with mods , you can do more object/items .
With Garry's mod , the steam workshop have a lot of contents Big Grin/
I love sandbox game but i don't play it for a long time ( because i have download the Bioshock triplepack at 9$ so i need to finish it <3 )
Spoiler Show
[Image: 34havpc.jpg]
(08-27-2014, 11:17 PM)Mew Wrote:
(01-31-2014, 12:58 AM)JustM3 Wrote: I have both, and what i like about sandbox games, is How you can create minigames with it. If they were just vanila (without mods/usercreated gamemoded) they would be a lot less popular i think.

The sandbox games in vanilla are linear , Minecraft for example , ( it's my opinion ) is better with mods , you can do more object/items .
I love sandbox game but i don't play it for a long time ( because i have download the Bioshock triplepack at 9$ so i need to finish it <3 )

Well, i guess bukkit plugins are seen as mods too then, because i dont play with actual mods, but servers are a lot of fun.
(08-28-2014, 05:10 AM)JustM3 Wrote:
(08-27-2014, 11:17 PM)Mew Wrote:

Well, i guess bukkit plugins are seen as mods too then, because i dont play with actual mods, but servers are a lot of fun.

Bukkit plugins are mods for me , there is modpack too , like technic launcher , Feed the beast , tekkit , etc..
Spoiler Show
[Image: 34havpc.jpg]
I spent far far too long on gmod
i did 1025 or more hours i think