• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Payment Methods

Ah y i have another question. Ive read about the thing with IP adresses. My problem is that im not always at the same IP adress to use one of ur products. (Going to University over the week and at the weekend im at home). Can i use ur products at two different IP adresses?
(12-17-2016, 10:51 PM)Ukopach Wrote: Ah y i have another question. Ive read about the thing with IP adresses. My problem is that im not always at the same IP adress to use one of ur products. (Going to University over the week and at the weekend im at home). Can i use ur products at two different IP adresses?

Yes, different IPs are fine. However, if you plan to use multiple computers, you may run into an issue as there is an HWID system in place.
(12-18-2016, 07:50 AM)Chezzy Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 10:51 PM)Ukopach Wrote: Ah y i have another question. Ive read about the thing with IP adresses. My problem is that im not always at the same IP adress to use one of ur products. (Going to University over the week and at the weekend im at home). Can i use ur products at two different IP adresses?

Yes, different IPs are fine. However, if you plan to use multiple computers, you may run into an issue as there is an HWID system in place.

I do have 2 different computers one is standing in my home at university and the other one is at my parents home. How do I still get to use ur products?
Best regards.
Ukopach
How does the paysafe method work?