• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

osu! private server

(02-06-2016, 05:05 AM)Swouko Wrote: can I get the source? please.

right
(02-06-2016, 05:05 AM)Swouko Wrote: can I get the source? please.
No, sorry..
(But maybe someday I'll make it open-source)

And a little update to topic: I finally managed to use the latest version =D
http://i.imgur.com/O022KTG.jpg

And finally I saw a osu! private with Bancho (Nosue), thats cool :v
please, can we discuss this in private?
yeah, i'm the king of the multiaccs  Kappa
Source code now in github: https://github.com/Igoorx/osuBancho
I don't know anything about coding or whatever but would it be easy to learn how to use this by yourself? Or if someone explained it, I'd love to have my own little server on osu which I only used with my friends etc..
Ok so I got it compiled but when I try to start bancho there is a cmd window that opens and I get some errors and then it just crashes :<
(02-28-2016, 06:03 AM)akkord Wrote: Ok so I got it compiled but when I try to start bancho there is a cmd window that opens and I get some errors and then it just crashes :<

Read the errors and search up how to fix them
(02-28-2016, 06:03 AM)akkord Wrote: Ok so I got it compiled but when I try to start bancho there is a cmd window that opens and I get some errors and then it just crashes :<

server crashes because there isnt a MOTD.txt file where the exe is. you can see the line of code is the first thing in the application
[Image: 3nj]
also i've noticed that you manually have to add every map to the database in order to be able to submit a play
[Image: 3nj]
(02-28-2016, 09:03 PM)Raple Wrote: also i've noticed that you manually have to add every map to the database in order to be able to submit a play

Yeah I forgot to edit, I had already added the motd. But there's probably no way I'm going to be able to set up a mysql thing by myself, but i'll give it a shot after I'm done trying to learn the basics of programming from some tutorials xD