• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

osu! cheat programming partner

Hello,

I am a student from germany and I have written an osu cheat in C/C++.

The bot is fully functional, it parses the beatmap, calculates all kind of sliders (P,B,C,L), reads the timing from osu! memory, and puts the cursor at the right time to the right place.

A few month ago, the bot was completely external, and you pressed CTRL to trigger the start and it counted the time with QPC.

However, here is the most famous reference I have from my hack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmFv3KdMcbg

Ofc it was not perfect there.

I wanted to add easing functions, make it look human like and so on, but I haven't had the motivation yet.

I am looking for an advanced C/C++ coder who wants to program with me a nice bot with an already good basis!

Add me on Skype: lyan1337

See you then!
I can code C++.
But lookie who's not gonna be arsed to help.

> protip: me
[Image: 3nj]
(01-13-2016, 04:32 AM)Raple Wrote: I can code C++.
But lookie who's not gonna be arsed to help.

> protip: me

why did you respond to this thread? kids are everywhere
Meh, adding the easing could be done in just a few lines of code, not sure why you can't do it yourself

Also, no one is going to take you serious because you didn't calculate object stacks in your example, be aware of that.
PHP Code:
Hi I'm Green 
(01-13-2016, 11:16 AM)Szwagi Wrote: Meh, adding the easing could be done in just a few lines of code, not sure why you can't do it yourself

Also, no one is going to take you serious because you didn't calculate object stacks in your example, be aware of that.

haha, the stacks are op man!

y i know that easing is just a few line sof code, making it look "perfect" human like is not!
(01-13-2016, 07:10 AM)nemoest Wrote: -snip- kids are everywhere
Yeah I know right? All over the world, jesus. So many of them.
[Image: 3nj]