• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

New Relax Download and Intructions.

As the title states, Relax has a brand new Relax download and proper instructions have been implemented with a great amount of detail. I worked hard on this new layout and would like some feedback from it, the reason of the reworking of the layout and the way we do things is to reduce the mass amount of confused members we have.  

I would like to personally thank Kev and Ben for helping in creating the thread and giving me feedback on it, but now I would like to hear from the community, check out the new thread HERE, and tell me all your opinions on the thread.

My future plan is to do this for all remaining products but would like some feedback from you guys first, let us know.

In case you need the link again, go here: http://www.theaquila.net/showthread.php?tid=5255

Kind Regards, Hellsing.
Since when do you speak of the AQN team as "we"?
(03-08-2016, 01:53 AM)JustM3 Wrote: Since when do you speak of the AQN team as "we"?

Angel
[Image: 22d3159ddb.jpg]
Cool avatar.
(03-08-2016, 01:53 AM)JustM3 Wrote: Since when do you speak of the AQN team as "we"?

Got a problem? I have a right to talk about the team as "We", I may not have Admin rights but I'm still apart of the staff, why do you think I have permission to post news and announcements? Why do you think I'm allowed to make a new format for the hacks? I am support and I deal with members that might have major/minor problems on Teamspeak and I dedicate just as much time here as any other staff member, probably more active than Ben.

If you got nothing nice to say then don't say it IMO. Especially not over a important thread, come discuss my position at AQN on Discord or Skype if you'd like.
(03-08-2016, 08:27 AM)Hellsing Wrote:

Got a problem? I have a right to talk about the team as "We", I may not have Admin rights but I'm still apart of the staff, why do you think I have permission to post news and announcements? Why do you think I'm allowed to make a new format for the hacks? I am support and I deal with members that might have major/minor problems on Teamspeak and I dedicate just as much time here as any other staff member, probably more active than Ben.

If you got nothing nice to say then don't say it IMO. Especially not over a important thread, come discuss my position at AQN on Discord or Skype if you'd like.

No one will ever be more active than Ben has ever been.  Also you're a helper position, don't go overstating your position there.  I don't really see how "we" works in most places either, because in the end it's all my programming and production, but I let things slide because I'm a nice person and don't give a shit most of the time.  If anyone Ben and Dil have the right to use "we" but I rarely see them use it.

JustM3 has also contributed WAY more than you probably will ever be able to, it's just his methods of contributing are more unseen.

Not looking to start shit on the forums either, I couldn't care less, so I'm going to take this post as end of discussion.
(03-08-2016, 02:37 PM)Kev Wrote:
(03-08-2016, 08:27 AM)Hellsing Wrote:

No one will ever be more active than Ben has ever been.  Also you're a helper position, don't go overstating your position there.  I don't really see how "we" works in most places either, because in the end it's all my programming and production, but I let things slide because I'm a nice person and don't give a shit most of the time.  If anyone Ben and Dil have the right to use "we" but I rarely see them use it.

JustM3 has also contributed WAY more than you probably will ever be able to, it's just his methods of contributing are more unseen.

Not looking to start shit on the forums either, I couldn't care less, so I'm going to take this post as end of discussion.

Okay I understand what your saying but there is no reason to have JustM3 constantly judge just because I used "We". I am trying to make a professional image and not talk at a lone standpoint, also there was no reason to post this up either as all it did was go way off topic, if you guys want to roast me on my position then do it over Skype or discord so members don't see what a bad image we are creating over here, from where I'm standing it looks like a bunch of staff/members/helper are arguing over me using the word "we". There is not reason to call me on it and if there is why over the forums? Seems childish from all of us. Will gladly delete this thread because it's just gone off topic now.

couldn't you just have asked him this on Skype/Discord? or did you really have to bring this out in the open, that looks more like you're trying to bash him tbh. This whole "is he allowed to use "We"?" stuff is pretty fucking childish and does not belong here.
(03-08-2016, 03:42 PM)Kortel Wrote:

couldn't you just have asked him this on Skype/Discord? or did you really have to bring this out in the open, that looks more like you're trying to bash him tbh. This whole "is he allowed to use "We"?" stuff is pretty fucking childish and does not belong here.

I agree, JustM3 does bash people on the forums a lot, why?
Come on, "we" is allowed to be used isn't it? It's a god damn word goddamnit.