• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

New Relax Download and Intructions.

Literally who gives a shit lmao.
(03-08-2016, 05:06 PM)akkord Wrote: Literally who gives a shit lmao.

Apparently Kev and JustM3.
Lmao guys, I was commenting on Hellsing acting like the big guy all the time. Calm down.

I'll just say it's my fault for getting annoyed at people who try to act like something they are not (admin team, mature,...). I have to deal with too many kids and I'm a mortal just like you so I can get pissed aswell.
Sorry?
(03-08-2016, 03:46 PM)Eating Cookiezi Wrote: Come on, "we" is allowed to be used isn't it? It's a god damn word goddamnit.
Yes, but words have meanings...
(03-08-2016, 09:18 PM)JustM3 Wrote: Lmao guys, I was commenting on Hellsing acting like the big guy all the time. Calm down.

I'll just say it's my fault for getting annoyed at people who try to act like something they are not (admin team, mature,...). I have to deal with too many kids and I'm a mortal just like you so I can get pissed aswell.
Sorry?

"Big Guy" Sorry I don't speak like a degenerate and want to make AQN seem like professional business and not some pre-school shit. Sure you get pissed but you take it out on people doing good? I'm helping AQN no matter how you look at it, same with Baka doing a nice thing to help out users? Whatever your problem is get over tbh, all your doing is causing shit. The term "We" in the intention of making it seem more professional rather than just ME doing everything, It was a decision WE (Me, Kev) made to update the formatting and therefore I'm allowed to use WE, sure I might not understand my place quite well and I can improve, but your constant childish behavior is just too far, take it out on people who do bad not people who want to make AQN a better place.
Hellsing you seem to have problems with PMS'ing. You just get off the internet until that's gone.
[Image: 3nj]
LOL IT'S A FUCKING WEBSITE CALM DOWN CUNTS

(03-08-2016, 10:39 PM)Hellsing Wrote: Sorry I don't speak like a degenerate

YOU SPEAK LIKE A PRETENTIOUS CUNT, AND COMMENTING ON HOW OTHER PEOPLE SPEAK MAKES YOU SEEM SO MUCH MORE PRETENTIOUS
YOU ALSO USE THE WRONG 'YOUR' ALL THE FUCKING TIME
LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH BEFORE TALKING SHIT

(03-08-2016, 10:39 PM)Hellsing Wrote: and want to make AQN seem like professional business and not some pre-school shit.

AQN'S NOT A PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS, IT'S A FUCKING CHEATING WEBSITE. THE LAST THING THIS PLACE NEEDS IS SOMEONE RUNNING ROUND LIKE THEY OWN THE PLACE

FUCK
[Image: 9P7GCIc.png]