• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How can I read hitobjects from memory?

as topic.
I have tried to find the hitobject struct X and Y in memory with CE, but i cant find anything.
Is the value stored like the .osu file?

Code:
480,88,2354,1,2,0:0:0:0:
then memory X=480 Y=88 ?

I have read the leaked source code and knew the hitobject structure, but I don't know what it looks like when it is on the memory.

Can anyone helps? Thanks
Something tells me you're new to this kind of thing... Keep messing around and maybe someday you'll get the understanding of how memory in games works?
(01-23-2017, 09:47 AM)Kev Wrote: Something tells me you're new to this kind of thing...  Keep messing around and maybe someday you'll get the understanding of how memory in games works?

I have some experience in CSGO external cheats, but all of the memory address/offset can be found on the Internet or by dumper.
I just get all the value and write some sendinput with WinAPI and done.
This is my first time to try find some values by myself.
I did some research about osu hack and found that most of the hack are using song parser which is reading the beatmap file to get all the hitobjects. but it seems too slow to load and need play a bit with the beatmap versioning.

I have read the leaked src and knew how the hitobjects struct stored, but dont know how the Vector2 store in memory Sad
Finally, I found where the hitobjects were. But I done it with CE, and the address seems always diff. and many results pops up
I may try go with the sig scan and look into the struct.

And here is the question:
1. If I read the hitobjects from memory, do I need cares about the beatmap versioning? (diff. beatmap version the hitobjects looks diff.)
2. It seems normal hit circle and slider have diff. size struct, how should I read it properly?
3. I got many results when I search for a hitobjects (like 21 results), which one should I read?

Thanks.