• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Create new account

So i want to play back osu but every time i make a account and i pass a normal map and then i get banned, i think i know why, but how much time i need to wait for do normal maps, someone has the link to read the thread? i know someone already do a trhead about this
Minecraft Playah! lul
use osu dejavu i guess, so you will not getting banned easily. but if you buy a pc or something else, just don't do 100pp (or around this pp) if your account age is less from 3 days or 7 days
Just make an account on a private server.
They usually have less strict anticheat because players who have played the game before and pros join the server, so going for high pp plays as soon as you make an account might not be a bad idea.

If you're going to make an account on a private server though, I recommend starting off with 10-ish 3* plays and then working your way into 4*.
IF you're going to play 5* maps go for short ones and ones that are not that hard.

The only private servers I can think of right now are:

Ripple
Akatsuki
Hidesu (cheating is allowed on this server)  Kappa

Happy Hacking.
> 40pp scores per days after registration will get you autorestricted

ie
If your account is less than a day old a 40pp play will restrict you
less than two days old an 80pp play
less than three days old 120pp play
etc

other than that if you get restricted then it's from your pc being banned and you not changing everything
Thank you guys, i use osu dejavu and my phone internet to change the ip XD and i get banned when i do normal songs, i will make accounts and wait a bit for play
Minecraft Playah! lul
(12-31-2017, 03:37 PM)VipersMC Wrote: So i want to play back osu but every time i make a account and i pass a normal map and then i get banned, i think i know why, but how much time i need to wait for do normal maps, someone has the link to read the thread? i know someone already do a trhead about this

you mean this? i don't think this tutorial still works for now

*my friend send me in pm (.txt)

Attached Files
.txt   osu rules.txt (Size: 3.89 KB / Downloads: 14)
(01-02-2018, 04:18 AM)isy54zx Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 03:37 PM)VipersMC Wrote: So i want to play back osu but every time i make a account and i pass a normal map and then i get banned, i think i know why, but how much time i need to wait for do normal maps, someone has the link to read the thread? i know someone already do a trhead about this

you mean this? i don't think this tutorial still works for now

*my friend send me in pm (.txt)

Most of the checks listed on that thread are still being used
So now im top 50k with 3 hours, what i can do now, get more hours or more play count? or maybe still playing because nothing is going to happen?
Minecraft Playah! lul
(01-05-2018, 10:59 PM)VipersMC Wrote: So now im top 50k with 3 hours, what i can do now, get more hours or more play count? or maybe still playing because nothing is going to happen?

enjoy restrict if witchhunter finds ur account basically. if you can increase ur hours and pc to a reasonable amount (maybe try 5k pc and add a fuckton more hours) then u'll be ok but besides that gl bro lol.