• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question regarding Osu!Relax

So if I was to get Osu!Relax, i know you can setup configs and everything, but besides setting up configs is there anything else i would need to change? I read somewhere in the forums that you need to close the program before submitting a score to not get banned. I plan on using this on my main so trying to be sure of everything before getting it. Thanks~
(03-04-2018, 02:11 PM)b1gb0ker Wrote: So if I was to get Osu!Relax, i know you can setup configs and everything, but besides setting up configs is there anything else i would need to change? I read somewhere in the forums that you need to close the program before submitting a score to not get banned. I plan on using this on my main so trying to be sure of everything before getting it. Thanks~

All you need to do is select the program you wish to use (as well as having a program open where the hack is injected into (in order to hide it)), in this instance relax, wait for the 2 beeps to go through, close the AQN-Loader, hear the second set of 2 beeps whilst having open the osu! client and you're all set. 

If you want to be even more careful, do this BEFORE you log in, but it should not matter.

EDIT: Also just make sure that your relax hack is confirgured correctly, if you need more help with the configuration, just chose to open up another thread and/or reply to it here. GL.