• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Can't get into paid programs section

Hello,

I've got a problem 2 days ago I paid for osu!Relax 1 month but it was in "pending" mode (It actually is still lol) so I wrote to Kev but he didn't respond then I paid one more time for osu!Relax and it got in "completed" pretty fast but the problem I have now is I can't get in the paid programs section it says that I'm not allowed :c
I wrote a second time to Kev that I can't get in the paid programs section but still no respond :x

Is there something I missed or forgot to do after the subscription or do I need to wait for Kev?

~
I've been having the same Issue and i currently also wait for Kev to respond to my PM
(04-07-2018, 05:46 AM).dereS Wrote: Hello,

I've got a problem 2 days ago I paid for osu!Relax 1 month but it was in "pending" mode (It actually is still lol) so I wrote to Kev but he didn't respond then I paid one more time for osu!Relax and it got in "completed" pretty fast but the problem I have now is I can't get in the paid programs section it says that I'm not allowed :c
I wrote a second time to Kev that I can't get in the paid programs section but still no respond :x

Is there something I missed or forgot to do after the subscription or do I need to wait for Kev?

~

You need to wait for Kev to adress this. If you want to get a hold of him ASAP, I suggest trying to join the AQN discord and then sending him a message. The link to the discord you can find under "announcements" on the main page.
same issue, wasted on month i guess
He'll probably extend your subscriptions by whatever amount of time you couldn't use them, assuming the issue isn't actually any of your faults, whenever he sees this.