• Assassins Creed

• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problem with rx

So the problem is that whenever i'm injecting etc it's working fine i play some song but at some point it, the program with rx injected just close by itelf randomly and i dont know what is the cause of it, it even close in a middle of a song too and my AV is disabled so idk what's happening atm if you could enlighten me pls xd, i injected in 32 bit program too so idk
It's been like this for several days now i didnt had that issue b4 program with rx injected just keep closing randomly
(05-14-2018, 09:33 AM)joss449 Wrote: So the problem is that whenever i'm injecting etc it's working fine i play some song but at some point it, the program with rx injected just close by itelf randomly and i dont know what is the cause of it, it even close in a middle of a song too and my AV is disabled so idk what's happening atm if you could enlighten me pls xd, i injected in 32 bit program too so idk
It's been like this for several days now i didnt had that issue b4 program with rx injected just keep closing randomly

Is your internet connection poor? If your internet disconnects this will cause relax to stop working. 

Have you tried any other injection programs?
Tried turning it on and off?  Kappa
I have optic fiber so i doubt it's my connection xdd
(05-15-2018, 04:04 AM)joss449 Wrote: I have optic fiber so i doubt it's my connection xdd

Then try some other injection programs if it's a big deal
Tried turning it on and off?  Kappa
That would only happen due to connection or the program crashing on it's own
Idk I tryed a lot of program and it's the same it just close itself after 2-3 song lol it's getting annoying AF
No but for real i reinstalled windows all driver and shit and it's still closing randomly WTF is this even??
Like I play one song and the prog i inject just close halfway thru lmao